Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DopeReporters

Nigeria

Tanker Explodes Near Sheraton: 5 Dead, Many Injured, Over 25 Cars Burnt

A LPG tanker exploded at about 1032hour on Thursday on the Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way opposite Sheraton hotels and Towers. Ikeja.

The explosion was alleged to have been caused by unconfirmed leakage while on motion.

The resulting fire travelled with the wind to the premises of Ogun State Property Investiment Company (OPIC) Plaza besides Sheraton Hotel.

OPIC housed different commercial outfits including Chinese Restaurant.

The fire was put out at about 0030hours after the Concerted efforts of five fire trucks from Lagos State Fire Service and 2 trucks from LASEMA Response Unit.

The initial search and Rescue activities revealed that 13 persons sustained various degree of burns. Out of this, 9 are males while 4 are females.

The affected victims are being attended to at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) for First Aid while they will be transfered to Burn Centre, General Hospital, Gbagada, Lagos State.

Preliminary assessment on vehicles damaged indicated that about 25 were burnt as at now.
Comprehensive post disaster assessment on the extent of general damages would be done later today.

Only 4 of the critically injured were transferred to Burn Centre, General Hospital Gbagada at about 0230hours today.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos Command, Hakim Odumosu took charge in Crowd control and normalised the situation for a successful operations.

NEMA, LASTMA, State Fire Service, FRSC and NSCDC were at the scene.

Written By

10 Comments

10 Comments

1. and white diamonds

June 18, 2021 at 5:34 pm

Hello there! This post couldn?t be written much better!
    Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward
    this information to him. Fairly certain he’ll have
    a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

2. a sexual person

June 18, 2021 at 6:46 pm

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really
    helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide one thing again and help others such as you helped me.

3. robux giveaway

June 19, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I
    stumbleupon every day. It will always be helpful to read articles from
    other authors and practice something from their websites.

4. Link

June 19, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will
    there be a part 2?

• Dope Team

June 20, 2021 at 7:17 pm

Thanks. Not too sure about part 2 though

5. engagement diamond ring

June 19, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Wow, amazing blog structure! How long have you been blogging
    for? you made running a blog look easy. The entire
    look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content material![X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I simply couldn’t leave your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information an individual provide in your
    visitors? Is gonna be back incessantly in order to check up on new posts.

6. binance tshuaj ntsuam canada reddit

June 20, 2021 at 1:05 am

Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that are supposed to
    be shared around the net. Shame on the seek engines for no longer
    positioning this publish upper! Come on over and discuss with my
    website . Thank you =)

7. I think everything published was actually very logical. But, what
    about this? what if you added a little content?
    I ain’t suggesting your content is not good, however suppose you added a title that grabbed people’s attention?
    I mean Tanker Explodes Near Sheraton: 5 Dead, Many Injured,
    Over 25 Cars Burnt – DopeReporters is a little plain. You could glance
    at Yahoo’s front page and watch how they create post headlines to grab people to click.
    You might add a video or a related picture or
    two to get readers interested about everything’ve written. Just my opinion, it might make your posts
    a little bit more interesting.

8. Link

June 20, 2021 at 4:56 am

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?

Thank you so much!